Wednesday, April 16, 2008

SunJava SE Update 6

Update 6 has been released by SunMicrosystems for Java SE.

As I have indicated previously, I do not have Java installed on my home computer. It has been a year without the SunJava update headaches and I have yet to find anything that has not performed properly due to this bit of freedom I have experienced without it. However, I know there are many others who use SunJava so have updated the widely used tutorial,
SunFlowers and SunJava Update to reflect the latest release.

Note: If you do not have the Google Toolbar installed on your computer, it may be offered with the update. Be sure to UNcheck the option if you do not want the toolbar.

References:





Remember - "A day without laughter is a day wasted."
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart...

No comments: