Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Windows Vista Won't Silence Scotty's Bark

I don't know what you do during your lunch break. What I like to do is catch up on my reading. Catching up today just led me to Bill Pytlovany's blog post, Bits from Bill: Vista Won't Silence Scotty's Bark.

Regular Security Garden readers (as well as folks I have helped on the forums) know that I am a long-time fan of WinPatrol. It was the first software I installed on my new Windows Vista machine.

Although WinPatrol works just fine on Windows Vista without Scotty's bark, I admit that I have missed hearing Scotty when launching WinPatrol to formulate a forum response to a user's question or to check settings on my own machine. So I will add my thanks to Larry Osterman for his assistance.

I will be on vacation next week when the new version of WinPatrol with Scotty's bark is expected. However, I will look forward to the update when I return as well as finding out what other surprises Bill has in store.




Remember - "A day without laughter is a day wasted."
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart...

No comments: